It has been a while. Again. My bad.
Lets try to recap whats happened in the last few months! I’ll try to keep it brief because it needs to cover a huge period - April to August!
Things worth noting include:
- we’ve had a busy old time at work with lots of upheaval
- but we’ve made small bits of progress
- we drafted a planning-application specification
- and built a prototype to test it using real, already available data
- we are trying to open up our data standard design process, we’ve
- all the above is managed in a googlesheet which keeps things simple for the team to maintain
- I went on holiday to Zante. It was the first time I’ve been on an all-inclusive holiday. It was perfect for what we wanted
- I won our FPL league with a late surge. It turns out being up there is stressful. But at least that monkey is off my bad 💪
- I’ve started the new FPL season still hungover 🤦♂️
- Vanessa and I went back to Seville for a weekend. I ate the best pulpo 🐙
- we had the wettest summer of all time - possibly an exaggeration but it was awful
- oh yeah, and we moved to Addis Ababa ✈️